Goodie of the Month: January

/
0 Comments
 Hi guys,

 I want to be more connected with you guys soI decided to do a "Goodie of the Month" post every month to share apps, products and services that I have tried and love.

 This month's goodie is an app called Shopkick. This app has recently become an essential for me when I am out shopping. It allows me to discover current deals from multiple stores before I make any purchase. Additionally, Shopkick has a fun feature where it will give you a free gift card from your chosen store if you collect enough kicks. There are multiple ways to get kicks, such as walking into a store, scanning certain products, and make purchase with your linked card(s). You can have more fun and collect more kicks by turning this into a competition with your friends. I am so close to winning a Nike gift card. A girl can never have enough sneakers. If this is something interesting to you, why not give it a try? The app is free (available on iTunes and Google Play), and you can get 250kicks by download it through this link https://app.shopkick.com/r/2XfLmv

Let me know how you like it!

Best,
Tran



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.